Women's Basket Ball Hall of Fame
700 Hall of Fame Drive
Knoxville Tennessee 37915
A Wedding to Remember
An elegant and unique setting, overlooking downtown Knoxville, the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame evokes an ambiance perfectly suited for weddings and receptions. Brides will use our sweeping staircase to make their grand entrance, and our panoramic view will give your special day a gorgeous backdrop.
The Hall of Fame can host weddings for up to 100 guests and receptions for up to 300.
Wedding and Reception Package
- Includes 4 hours for wedding and reception
- Use of the facility for one hour the day prior for rehearsal
- Coordination of equipment rental through All Occasions Party Rentals
- Set-up and breakdown of all equipment
- Use of Urban Playground and office area for two hours prior to the start of the wedding
- Use of Urban Playground in between wedding and reception
- Use of the facility for engagement photos
- Use of facility for decorating on the day before the wedding between the hours of 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. or on the day of the wedding starting at 10 a.m.
- Wedding is limited to a maximum of 100 guests. Reception must end by midnight.
Wedding Direction Package
-Includes all of the above and rehearsal and ceremony direction
Reception Only Pricing
Boardroom & lower level South Rotunda
- Seats up to 100 people at 60 inch round tables
- $450 for two hours; $200 each additional hour until midnight
- After midnight pricing is $350 per hour
Boardroom & entire South Rotunda
- Seats up to 250 people at 60 inch round tables
- Additional seating for 80 on outside balcony
- $850 for two hours; $300 each additional hour until midnight
- After midnight pricing is $500 per hour
A $150 cleaning fee will apply to all parties requiring significant setup, breakdown and cleaning. Smaller events will be charged a $50 cleaning fee.