St. Elmo Fire Hall is available for weddings, receptions and other special events in Chattanooga Tennessee.
St. Elmo Fire Hall
4501 St. Elmo Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37409
The St. Elmo Fire Hall is nestled in the center of one of Chattanooga's most vibrant and unique neighborhoods, Historical St. Elmo. Once a working Fire Hall, used to serve the community's safety, the beautiful red brick structure now serves an entirely new purpose.
The Fire Hall is a one-of-a-kind building that hosts one-of-a-kind events. You will find the St. Elmo Fire Hall is a perfect venue for:
- Weddings and Receptions
- Business Off-site Meetings
- Dinner Parties
- Private Teas and Brunches
- Acoustic Music Events
- Art Shows
- Birthday Parties and Anniversaries
- Any event requiring a unique and intimate space.
The St. Elmo Fire Hall is available for private rentals. All rental fees contribute to the building maintenance and operational costs. Any profit generated by St. Elmo Fire Hall rentals (above operational/maintenance costs) is returned to the community by way of supporting local events hosted at the Fire Hall.
The recommended capacity for a Fire Hall event is:
Rates & Requests
- 75 people for a stand-up, indoor/outdoor event
- 50 for an indoor gathering or sit-down dinner in the Main Hall downstairs
- 75 for an indoor gathering or sit-down dinner in the Main Hall downstairs and the Community Room upstairs
- 25 For smaller meetings in the Community Room upstairs (discounted cost)
Standard rates range from $300 - $600 per day, based on the nature of the event, amount of time, and time of the year. For community-building/greater-good events, significant discounts are available. Please complete the form below to receive a follow-up email or phone call about renting the Fire Hall for your next occasion. Please see the St. Elmo Fire Hall Rental Rates document below for more details on event pricing or the Fire Hall Rental Agreement for a sample contract. A rental agreement and deposit must be received before a specific date is confirmed and unavailable for another renter.